Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Copt Oak in Markfield is a lovely village pub with a gorgeous beer garden, conveniently located between Loughborough and Leicester. A relaxed pub setting, a range of real ales and excellent food are all on the menu. While away an afternoon on the patio or spend a cosy evening indoors. Succulent rotisserie chicken is served every day of the week, along with a selection of steaks, traditional mains, European cuisine and Middle Eastern-style dishes.
Everyone will appreciate the mouth-watering aroma that emanates from the rotisserie. Farm-assured and hand-seasoned, our chickens are tender and flavoursome. Foodies will jump at the chance to experience our fresh takes on much-loved classics.
We are a child-friendly pub with a fantastic outdoor play area. The children’s menu is full of dishes that will make your little chicks happy.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus